The 15th Annual Society for Neuroeconomics Meeting will take place October 6 – 8, 2017 in Toronto, Canada! Join us for three full days of science, networking and time spent in beautiful and exciting Toronto.
- Access to three days of conference sessions, including the Kavli Plenary Lecture and Kavli Workshops
- Daily Lunch
- Daily Coffee breaks
- Networking Cocktail Reception
- All Attendee Dinner Reception at a local restaurant
- Printed Program and access to the abstract book online
- The opportunity to network and liaise with research colleagues and leading PIs
- The opportunity to win Best Talk or Best Poster Award
Step 1 – Become a SNE Member
SNE Members benefit from reduced registration fees. If you are not currently a SNE member, you can join or renew prior to registering for the meeting.
Step 2 – Register for the Meeting
|Registration Fees:||Early Bird (deadline August 14)||Regular (deadline September 11)||Late/Onsite|
|Post Doc Member||$425||$475||$525|
|Post Doc Non-Member||$585||$635||$685|
Registration rates are in US dollars
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing. The amount paid less a $75 processing fee will be refunded for cancellations post-marked, faxed or emailed prior to September 11, 2017. Following this date, no refunds will be issued.
Transfer Policy: There will be a charge of $75 to transfer a registration to another person. Transfer requests must be made by September 11, 2017. Following this date, no transfer will be issued.
The Society for Neuroeconomics reserves the right to modify the conference program. The conference organizers are not responsible for any non-refundable expenses participants incur for their travel and accommodations associated with this event.
Step 3 – Book Accommodation
Book your accommodation in Toronto early. Please visit the accommodation page for more details.