Applications should be received by Wednesday, August 29th, 23:59 Central Daylight Time.
Call for applications for SNE Meeting travel awards
The Society is able to offer a limited number of travel awards for the 2018 Annual Meeting, through support from the Vice Provost for Research and the Dean of Arts & Sciences of the University of Pennsylvania. These awards will cover costs associated with attending the meeting (e.g., airfare, lodging), up to $500.
Priority will be given to graduate students giving platform presentations (talks or poster spotlights) and undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students participating in the poster sessions.
To apply, please send a PDF document indicating,
- Your first and last names, email address and your institution,
- A paragraph explaining how attending the meeting will be valuable to your professional development,
- A list of the other sources of conference support available to you,
- The title and authors of any abstract(s) you are presenting at the meeting, and
- The name and contact information for your primary mentor/lab PI.
Please email with the subject line “2018 Annual Meeting Travel Award” to
For full consideration, applications should be received by Wednesday, August 29th, 23:59 Central Daylight Time.