NINTH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON BIOLOGY OF DECISION MAKING (SBDM 2019)
May 27-29, 2019, Oxford, UK
The Maths Institute, University of Oxford, UK.
The Ninth International Symposium on “Biology of Decision Making” (SBDM) will take place on May 27-29, 2019 in Oxford, UK. The venue is: The Maths Institute, Andrew Wiles Building, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 6GG.
The objective of this three-day symposium will be to gather people from different research fields with different approaches (psychology, economics, ethology, psychiatry, neural, behavioral, computational and robotics approaches) to decision making.
The conference will include 6 sessions:
– Neural circuits for decisions about if and when to act (chair: Mark Walton).
– Social decision-making (chair: Patricia Lockwood)
– Mood, emotion and decision-making (chair: Miriam Klein-Flügge)
– Optimizing information processing for the decision context (chair: Jill O’Reilly)
– Memory and inference (chair: Andrew Bell)
– Exploration and information-seeking (chair: Nils Kolling)
April 15, 2019 Deadline for Poster Submission (Midnight, UK time)
May 01, 2019 Notification of Poster Acceptance
May 08, 2019 Deadline for Registration
May 27-29, 2019 Symposium Venue
Website, registration, poster submission and detailed program:
Contact: sbdm2019 [ at ] isir.upmc.fr