Members of The Society enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Meeting
- The opportunity to submit abstracts to the Annual Meeting
- Eligibility to run for a Board position and vote in Board elections
- Email updates from The Society
- Monthly newsletters detailing current events in the neuroeconomic community, including job opportunities, conferences, funding opportunities.
|$100||New Student/Post-doc Membership|
|$200||New Regular Membership|
|$85 Renewal*||Student/Post-doc Membership|
|$170||Renewal* Regular Membership|
*The membership year is from January 1 - December 31. You may pay your membership dues at anytime during the membership year; your membership will lapse if you do not pay within that year. If you allow your membership to lapse, the New Member rate must be paid to reactivate membership.
Note that we cannot prorate fees for partial membership years.
Your dues for membership year Jan 2013 - Dec 2013 must be paid in order to submit an abstract and to get reduced rates for the 2013 meeting.
Become A Member Today!
Want to pay by mail or fax?
If you would prefer to pay your membership dues by mail or fax, please Membership Registration Form
- Click here to register as a new member or to reactivate your membership. If you let your membership lapse in 2012, you will need to reactivate your membership and pay as a "new member". Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Renewing members: You should have received an email with a link to renew. Please renew through the link in your email to get renewal rates. If you did not receive an email, contact email@example.com!
To be added to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org