Members of The Society enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Meeting
- The opportunity to submit abstracts to the Annual Meeting
- Eligibility to run for a Board position and vote in Board elections
- Email updates from The Society
- Monthly newsletters detailing current events in the neuroeconomic community, including job opportunities, conferences, funding opportunities.
|$100||New Student/Post-doc Membership|
|$200||New Regular Membership|
|$85||Renewal* Student/Post-doc Membership|
|$170||Renewal* Regular Membership|
Click here to register as a new member or to reactivate your membership. The membership year is from January 1 - December 31. Renewing members have until June 1, 2015 to get discounted renewal rates for 2015 Membership. After June 1st, the full membership fee must be paid. Your 2015 Membership fee must be paid in order to submit an abstract for the 2015 annual meeting.
To be added to our mailing list, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that we cannot prorate fees for partial membership years.
Want to pay by mail or fax?
If you would prefer to pay your membership dues by mail or fax, please use the Membership Registration Form