Our annual conference, Neuroeconomics: Decision Making and the Brain aims to promote global interdisciplinary discussion on topics lying at the intersection of the brain and decision sciences in hopes of advancing both theory and research. The meeting is attended by scholars of all levels from all areas of neuroeconomic research including the fields of economics, psychology, and neural science, as well as by leaders in fields such as finance and medicine. The meeting's format, consisting of general talk sessions, poster sessions, organized receptions and group meals, provides ample opportunities for networking and off-line discussions. Further networking opportunities are provided by other events like our all-attendee banquet.
Society of Neuroeconomics Annual Meeting 2015
Call for Abstracts is OPEN
*Poster and Talk Abstracts are due: June 3rd, 2015 by 11:59 EDT*
Submit at http://neuroeconomics.org/abstract/
- Meeting Dates: September 25 – 27, 2015
- Meeting Location: Conrad Miami Hotel, Miami, FL
- Annual Kavli Foundation Plenary Lecture Keynote Speaker: Ann Graybiel, PhD, Investigator and Institute Professor at the McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT
- Confirmed Kavli Foundation Workshops in the Foundations of Neuroeconomics: David Laibson, Harvard University; Nick Barberis, Yale University; and Mara Mather, USC
- Consumer Neuroscience Satellite Symposium at the University of Miami on 9/24. Registration is separate – more details to be posted on our website.